A culinary master class on cooking manti
A culinary master class on cooking manti - an authentic Uzbek dish that has the form of large dumplings filled with meat and steamed in a special pot.
Venues of the culinary master class:
- A guest house in Bukhara
- A guest house in Samarkand
- A guest house in Tashkent
- The yurt camp at the foot of Lenin peak (the Pamir mountains, Kyrgyzstan)
The program of the gastronomic master class on cooking manti:
- Manti is a bright and vivid demonstration of the fact that for many centuries in a row Uzbekistan has been in the centre of historical events, being part of the Silk Road. Active trade and endless lines of caravans from different countries could not help but leave their mark, including in the gastronomic traditions of this region. Proof of this is manti, a popular dish found in many regions from Mongolia to Turkey.
- Lovers of oriental cuisine would be excited about joining the cooking of an international dish, seeing the features that the region has brought to the recipe, figuring out how to cook Uzbek manti and tasting the finest dough and juicy meat with spices.
- During a master class on cooking manti, guests will cook an original dish of Uzbek cuisine with the best products and the help of an experienced chef who will teach special cooking techniques and secrets. And after the revealing and amusing master class, guests will have a dinner of their own prepared manti, which (without any doubt) will seem to them the most delicious in the world!
Discover Uzbek cuisine with the best chefs of Uzbekistan!
© Copyright Central Asia Travel.
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced without written permission of the copyright owner.