15 reasons to choose the services of Central Asia Travel
company for your trip to Lenin Peak
At first sight all the camps look alike. Still here are the company’s 15 advantages that can help you decide between the Central Asia Travel company and the rest of tour operators.
1. Our Base Camp is the closest from the beginning of the trail to the Puteshestvennikov Pass! But the most important peculiarity - our Camp 1 on the moraine of the Lenin glacier has the most successful location, because it is closer to the Mountain than another camps! This is a significant plus and you can feel it by yourself, not only when you go up, but when you go down, when you want to throw off a heavy backpack and shoes, change your clothes, drink a cup of hot tea, relax, have a tasty lunch and above all get under a hot shower!
2. Company’s camps feature peculiarly decorated national yurts with heaters. When snowstorm rages outside, the warmth and comfort of the yurts attract all the campers, for here inside they can warm themselves and have a cup of hot tea or freshly brewed coffee. Yes, exactly freshly brewed! If you can’t live without it you smell out magnificent aroma of natural coffee from a long distance.
3. Russian bath. For a mountaineer a bath is something he or she could dream of. After a week in the mountains, where you lack for the hygiene of a normal life, and cold weather is a common occurrence, nothing can be better than to delight in a real hot bath. Now such a bath is available in Camp 1 too, which is a unique phenomenon on the peak and which excites envy in our neighbors.
4. Tandyr (national oven for baking bread and meat pies - samosa). No one is indifferent to a tantalizing aroma of hot, freshly baked bread at the height of the Pamir mountains. Experienced mountaineers know that at high altitudes availability of fresh bread can scarcely be overestimated.
5. Have you ever seen in the mountain camp toilets with a toilet tank? Well, here, at our Base Camp, we have them!
6. If there is a wish, as well as time, you can play volleyball at the campsite. A green volleyball pitch at the background of snowy summit looks really spectacular. At the same time in yurts you can find facilities for more placid games: chess, cards, backgammon, and darts.
7. The bonus for "Business", "Group" and «VIP» options includes a set of products for the period of ascent, which you can get from a Base Camp storeroom for free.
8. Safety on the mountain is the primary issue in the commission of any climbing, especially high-rise. Therefore, to maintain a constant connection all the clients of "Central Asia Travel" obtain radio stations for the time of ascent for free. And so no one get lost, our guides fix landmarks along the route at the beginning of the season. Moreover, we regularly update the weather forecast for Peak Lenin in the next few days, because the weather in the mountains is a decisive factor in the success of the climb.
9. The team of lifesavers. Emergency is not something we like to think about. But mountains can be full of unpleasant surprises. Anyway, don’t worry. Our lifesavers team is always in readiness.
10. Being in the high altitude camp does not mean you have no access to civilized society. In case of homesickness in Camp 1 you can send a letter online or to make a telephone call to your beloved ones by satellite telephone.
11. In addition to the mentioned above we appreciate homelike comfort and harmony. That’s why we provided our campsites with flowerbeds and accurate surfaced walks with a number of signs for easy orientation. The territory of our camps is properly lit even on very dark nights and in Base Camp every tent is provided with lights.
12. In Camp 1 (4400m) you don’t need to put your mats on frozen earth as we provide wooden decking and kurpacha - national cotton matrasses. Besides, in Base Camp we also provide private matrasses, pillows, blankets and bed linen (sheets and pillowcases).
13. As a rule, while having rest in the Base Camp and Camp 1, people like to eat something really savoury. We suppose that juicy shish-kebab is the best dish to regain the strength of a tired mountaineer. This traditional oriental dish can be made of mutton, beef or chicken. And as a specialty, it can be even made of yak meat. Moreover, we support healthy eating, and therefore offer to our clients in Base Camp and Camp 1 natural fresh juices that will help compensate the lack of vitamins and give strength to climb Lenin Peak.
14. Each successful ascent brings you a genuine delight. We do share your feelings and are ready to arrange a real celebration of the event with a delicious freshly baked gala cake. Moreover, we keep the tradition of presenting our climbers with an official certificate to prove his or her ascent of the summit. A cake and a certificate are not the only pleasant traditions of ours. We have many other surprises which are in store for you during this celebration.
15. But what we are really proud about is our team. In all modesty we can say that our team is the best. You can learn about each member of the team by clicking here, and of course, by joining us at Base Camp.
Photos of the «Ascension on Lenin Peak» tour:
The biggest collection of photos of Lenin Peak: photos of ascension on Lenin Peak, photos of the summit of Lenin Peak, photos of Lenin Peak Base camps, landscapes of Achik-Tash and other beautiful photos of the Pamirs area.
Videos of the Lenin Peak tour:
Video about Lenin Peak, video about Base camps, video of ascension on Lenin Peak.
|Pamir Experience 2016||Base Camp Surroundings
On The Foot Of Lenin Peak
|Lenin Peak Slideshow||
Descent to the glacier’s crevasse. Lenin Peak
Reviews were found: 9